100% Original AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 Scanner All System Car Diagnostic Tool
1. Original Autel Brand Tool
2. Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. OBDII Diagnostics: The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.
4. Extensive Vehicle Coverage: It works with most OBDII & CAN vehicles. The DiagLink scanner offers expansive vehicle system coverage and offers maximum diagnostic power to the vehicle technicians.
5. Multi-Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Russian. (After you get your device, please send us the S/N number and the language you want. We will add it for you.)
6. Distinctive Features: Autel Diaglink tool can "Auto Scan" the vehicles. What does this mean? It means the user is able to check the details of each system, quickly erase DTC, save the data, and display DTC all from the main Auto Scan menu screen. The "Auto Scan" function will carry out an overall scan to check the status of all systems or four systems (engine, transmission, airbag and ABS) on the vehicle being tested.
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
Autel Diaglink car diagnostic tool can perform testing on the anti-lock brake control module (ABS), body electronics interface module (FDIM), Audio control module (ACM), and instrument panel control (IPC) using Autel Diaglink.
Also, thiscar scan tool can read and define the DTCs and offer live data.
But before you buy it, let's see in the chart below how good this diagnostic tool is in comparison to its competitors.
1. Diaglink is suitable for home use (one to two cars).
2. Diaglink comes with One Free Car Software Only. If you want more car software, you need to pay 10 USD for each one.
For example: a customer's two cars are BMW cars, then the car software is free. If the customer has an Audi and a BMW car, then he need to add $10 to purchase the software for another car.
3. The one free car software is Lifetime Free Update Online. Other purchased car software can only be valid for one year
4. Please remember to download the Diaglink PC suite in Autel Official website. We provide single free vehicle software to download and if you want to download the others. You need to add 10 USD.
AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 Features:
1. Multi-brand applications
2. Resets oil service mileage
4. Opens and closes the brake pads
6. Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
7. Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
8. Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
10. Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
13. Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
1. Full System Diagnosis:
Not only goes beyond four commonly used systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission), the scan tool also supports body, Chassis, Powertrain etc.
The scan tool capable of accessing every module within each vehicle system, it is the combination of All Systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more), OBD2 Scanner, Oil Reset and EPB for the vehicle brand of the Users Choice
2. OBDII Functions:
1. Read codes.
2. Erase codes.
3. Live data.
4. Freeze frame.
5. Retrieve I/M readiness status.
6. O2 monitor test.
7. On-board monitor test.
8. Component test.
9. View vehicle information.
10. Modules present.
11. DTC lookup.
3. Special Functions:
1). Oil Reset
The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
IMPORTANT: Always reset the engine oil life to 100% after every oil change.
NOTE: All required work must be carried out before the service indicators are reset. Failure to do so may result in incorrect service values and cause DTCs to be stored by the relevant control module.
For some vehicles, the scan tool can perform added functionality to reset additional service lights (maintenance cycle, service interval). Take BMW as an example, its service reset function includes engine oil, spark plugs, front/rear brakes, coolant, particle filter, brake fluid, microfilter, vehicle inspection, exhaust emission inspection and vehicle check.
2). EPB (Electionic Parking Brake)
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU
for Citroen, for Peugeot, for BMW, for Renault, for Ford, for VW/Audi, for Opel, for Toyota, for Land Rover, for Jaguar, for GM, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Sprinter, for Smart, for Chrysler, for Volvo, for Fiat, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Mitsubishi, for Porsche, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Saab.etc
Autel Diaglink vs. Autel MD802 Comparison Table
|Autel Diaglink (DIY version of MD802)||Autel MaxiDiag MD802|
|Product Dimensions||7.8" x 4.1" x 1.5"||8.35" x 4.35" x 1.48"|
|Item Weight||1.1lbs||1 pounds|
|Full OBDII Functions||✔||✔|
|Full system Diagnosis||✔||✔|
|Engine, ABS, Airbag Codes||✔||✔|
|Vehicle Coverage||One Make per Software Version||Full|
|Bottom Line||Autel Diaglink is for family or small garage who want to diagnose / repair specific vehicles.||Highly recommended for Enthusiasts, DIYers, car owners and also professionals.|
AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 specification
|Display||2.8" TFT color display (320 x 240)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|External Power||12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions L x W x H||198.5 mm (7.81") x 103.8 mm (4.09") x 37.5 mm (1.48")|
|Weight||0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)|
Diaglink OBD2 Package List:
1pc x OBD-II Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB cable
1pc x TF card
Diaglink OBD2 Display:
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!