100% Original Autel MaxiCheck MX808 All System Diagnostic & Service Tablet Scan Tool Support IMMO TPMS Same As MaxiCOM MK808 Update Online
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
Original Autel MaxiCheck MX808 All System & Service Tablet Scan Tool
1. Original Autel Brand Tool, High Quality
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. Autel MX808 has the features and functions of the older MD802 and the MaxiCheck Pro combined into one Android-based tablet that offers more service functions than the either of the older units
4. MX808 provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), and IMMO
1. Language: English Only
2. MX808 is an Android version of the Autel MD808.
3. MX808 is cabled to the vehicle.
Select the Scan icon to read and erase codes and view data stream only.
Select the Service icon to perform tests and functions specific to certain service needs, i.e. electronic parking brake, battery maintanance, steering angle reset etc.
4. MX808 offers wireless printing via wifi like a MaxiSYS, however, it is not a full function scanner like a MS906 or MaxiSys MS908P.
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCheck MX808 is your perfect companion. Installed with fast quad-core processor, MX808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user screen makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MX808 provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), IMMO
Difference Between MK808 and MK808TS
|MX808/ MK808||MX808TS/ MK808TS|
|Basic Diagnostics (all systems in all makes and models)|
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs||Y||Y|
|Oil Serive Reset||Y||Y|
|Parking brake pad relearn after replacement||Y||Y|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||Y||Y|
|Battery registration and reset||Y||Y|
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration||Y||Y|
|Tire pressure monitoring system||Y|
|Complete TPMS functions|
|Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check||Y|
|Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors||Y|
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors||Y|
|Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage||Y|
|On-screen relearn procedure||Y|
|Processor||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Memory||1G + 32G||1G + 32G|
|Display||7" LCD||7" LCD|
|Battery||3200 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Historical Test Records||Y||Y|
|Save and Playback Data||Y||Y|
|Print Data via Windows PC or WIFI printer||Y||Y|
|Vehicle communication method||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)|
MaxiCheck MX808 Display Tablet
1. 7.0" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness
3. Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status.
4. Vehicle Communication LED – flashes green when the Display Tablet is communicating/linking with the vehicle’s system.
The power LED displays different colors in response to the following scenarios:
Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is above 90%.
Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is above 15%.
Illuminates yellow when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is below 90%.
Illuminates red when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is below 15%.
5. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
6. Heat Sink
7. Built-in Battery
8. Mini USB OTG Port
9. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card.
10. DB15-Pin Port – connects the main cable.
11. USB Port
12. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
What is the difference of Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro VS Autel MX808:
1. Read/clear codes for all available systems (POWERTRAIN SYSTEM, BODY SYSTEM, CHASSIS SYSTEM, INFO & COMMUNICATION)
2. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3. Auto VIN Detection: Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
4. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
5. Support IMMO functions
6. Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
7. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Support battery registration and reset
10. Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules
11. Support all OBDII protocols and 10 test modes including Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands. By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service
After entering each special function, the displayed screen consists of two applications: Diagnosis and Hot Functions. The Diagnosis is for you to read/clear data since this is necessary after some special functions. Hot Functions consists of sub functions of the selected special function.
1pc x MaxiCheck mx808 Android-based tablet
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Hard carry case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Mini USB cable
1pc x User's Manual
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!