Original Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner with Bluetooth VCI Box Upgraded Version of Maxisys MS906BT
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
Top 4 Reasons to Buy MaxiCOM MK906BT:
1. Support Both of Bluetooth and WiFi Connection.
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. Upgraded Version of MS906BT (Same Functions as MaxiSys MS906BT)
4. Multi-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian.
MaxiCOM MK906BT Description:
The MaxiCOM MK906BT Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis.
MK906BT comes with MaxiVCI V100 Bluetooth Box which can communicate with vehicles wirelessly. And it combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
MaxiCOM MK906BT 21 Features:
1. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
2. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
3. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
4. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
5. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
6. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
7. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
9. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
10. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
11. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
12. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
13. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
14. 8.0" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
17. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
18. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
19. Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
20. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
21. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
MaxiCOM MK906BT Functions:
1. OE-Level Full-System Diagnosis
By penetrating all available ECUs, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM, etc., MK906BT retrieves information and performs OE-level diagnostics on all available vehicle systems, like read and clear codes, view data stream and vehicle information, ECU Replacement, Zero Point Calibration (Toyota), Signal Check (Toyota), Initialization (ECU), and Guided Function (VAG). It not only enables you to troubleshoot promptly but also makes you customize the configuration.
1) Auto VIN
Just one click can facilitate the vehicle diagnostic process. MK906BT scanner tool incorporates the latest Auto VIN technology that allows technicians or repairmen to easily identify vehicle information such as manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture, etc.
2) Active Test
By passing the electronic control module and communicating directly with the control unit is an efficient diagnosis method. The MK906BT car scanner can perform active tests to check the vehicle's running states by receiving information from ECUs or by monitoring actuators (e.g., switching solenoids, relays, or on-off between two operations) to control the system or parts (e.g., ABS, windows, doors, roof)
3) Technology Optimum Combination
We have always been seeking a comprehensive way of vehicle diagnosis. MK906BT can record digital images and videos, so we subtly combine different diagnostic tools to make it possible. It works with oscilloscopes to provide you with an insight into the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits, with an inspection camera to access the desired point of difficult-to-reach car interiors, with TPMS tool to program AUTEL MX-sensors or OE sensors.
2. Enhanced ECU Coding
With the advanced ECU coding function, the MK906BT professional diagnostic scanner empowers you to establish full data links with electronic control units via VCI for vehicle diagnosis, repairs, or coding. It also features online coding and personalization for high-end vehicles:
1) Support online coding for BMW;
2) Support online coding, guided function, modifications for Volkswagen;
3) Support ECU coding, ECU online coding, and guided function of providing repair tips after
4) Reading DTCs for Porsche;
5) Support ECU online coding for Renault;
6) Support customized configuration for Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot, and more.
3. 31+ Maintenance Functions
The MK906BT performs all-around maintenance solutions to extend your vehicle's life. Oil Reset, Injector Coding, Throttle Adaptation, BMS Service, SAS Calibration Reset, EPB Reset, ABS Bleeding, DPF Regeneration, Suspension Matching, Transmission Adaptation, Key Fob Coding (Add a new key after car keys loss), etc. Car maintenance can be done at your fingertips.
*Note: The TPMS function cannot program sensors.
4. Additional Functions
The MK906BT automotive scan tool has additional features that take smart diagnostics to a new level:
1) Remote Control: support at any time, from anywhere, real-time push notifications and software updates over the Internet
2) Shop Manager: record customer and vehicle information and for easy access and management
3) Data Manager: uninstall manufacturer software, delete pictures and edit diagnostic records
4) MaxiFix (an online troubleshooter database): to access a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
5. Adaptation and Initialization:
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert
Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters:
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
1. OE-Level Full-System Diagnostic: MK906BT is an affordable tool to access all vehicle systems like engine and transmission, performs OE-level diagnostics such as read/erase DTCs, view data stream, active test, ECU Replacement, Zero Point Calibration (Toyota), Signal Check (Toyota), Initialization (ECU), and Guided Functions (VAG), quickly presents accurate diagnosis results, and significantly improves the convenience of diagnosis.
2. 21 Maintenance Functions: As the latest version of 2021, the diagnostic tool is competent to perform Oil Reset, Injector Coding, Throttle Matching, ABS Bleeding, BMS Service, SAS Reset, IMMO, Key Fob Coding, and more. MK906BT diagnostic scanner is an all-around maintenance scanner for effectiveness and efficiency.
3. ECU Coding & Active Test: Enhanced online ECU coding function works for 98% automobiles (including BMW, Volkswagen, Porsche, etc.), allows for enhancing ECU function to fix problems or unlocking hidden functions, such as Auto Lock and Mirror Folding. The active test covers the full systems of most vehicles, commanding the actuator to perform specific tests to pinpoint faults, such as rolling up / down a window, turning the fuel pump on and off, cycling the a/c clutch on and off, and helping with an emissions leak test.
4. Wide Coverage & Easy to Use: The automotive scan tool serves 80 + car manufacturers and 140+ vehicle models worldwide, supporting Data Manager to uninstall manufacturer software, delete pictures and edit diagnostic records, helping you more quickly find repair records to facilitate the follow-up. Ergonomic design, as well as an 8.0-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1024*768 resolution, gives you a good user experience.
Wide Vehicle Coverage for MaxiCOM MK906BT
No need to worry about compatibility issues. The device currently supports 80+ car manufacturers and 140+ car brands worldwide. Also, you will be able to get more new car models through subsequent high-frequency software updates.
It is compatible with: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO, UD, Fuso.
MaxiCOM MK906BT vs MaxiSys MS906:
Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
Display: 8.0″ LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Camera: 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 13.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery, DC/12V/3A Power Supply
Input Voltage: DC/12 V (9-35 V)
Power Consumption: 5 W
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Protection: Fully covered with rubber
1pc x MaxiCOM MK908BT
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x Adapter for Benz-38
1pc x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x Adapter for Honda-3
1pc x Adapter for BMW-20
1pc x Adapter for Kia-20
1pc x Adapter for Nissan-14
1pc x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x MaxiVCI V100
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!