Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Pro Full System Diagnostic Tool with J2534 ECU Programming Multi-Language
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Wifi Diagnostic System Support Online Update
MaxiCOM MK908P is the Advanced Version of Autel MS908P. Same function but with better firmware.
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Wi-Fi technology: The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
3. Easy Printing: Print data via Windows-based PC or Wi-Fi Printer
4. Extensive System Coverage: Works on over 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models.
5. DTC Definition: Display DTC description and data values associated with the specific DTC at the moment it occurred.
6. High-Level Configuration: Comprehensive OE-Level diagnostic & services, advanced ECU coding and programming for pro tools.
7. Superior Diagnoses and Analysis: Equipped with complete capabilities of graphic live data, actuation tests, adaptations, matching and ECU information
8. Auto-Vin Tech: Smart AutoVIN technology for fast and precise identifying vehicles in one touch to scan ECUs, acquire vehicle info and run diagnostic on selected systems.
9. Optional Add-ons Compatibility: MaxiScope Oscilloscope ready with installed MaxiScope MP408; Video Inspection Camera (Autel MaxiVideo MV108 & MaxiVideo MV105) ready with installed Digital Inspection app.
10. 9.7 inch Touch Screen Tablet diagnostic and ecu programming tool, the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs.
11. Support all the functions of MaxiFlash Pro J2534,capable of providing dealer-level programming capabilities for all makes.If your J2534 ECU programming interface for Maxisys Pro is bad, you can buy MaxiFlash Pro J2534 to replace it.
MaxiSys Pro MS908P Software Advantage:
1. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
2. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
3. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
4. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
5. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
1. Language Suported: English Only.
2. Update Free for one year, after one year,you need to buy to continue to update over one year, Only 800USD/Year
3. If You want to do TPMS function with Autel MS908P, you can buy Maxisys MS908P Plus MaxiTPMS TS501
4. Without Holden Vehicle Model Software
5.US version without 14Pin Benz connector, if you need it , you can buy the Benz 14Pin Connector for MaxiSys MS908 and MS908P from here
Autel MaxiSys Pro Designed with the DNA of Autel's diagnostics family, the MaxiSys is built to offer many of the prestigious qualities of the MaxiDAS DS708 with extreme ease of use and powerful diagnostic performance. However the MaxiSys has evolved far beyond the original capabilities. Utilizing an A9 quad-core 1.40GHz processor that offers 50% increase in speed versus competing products, a 9.7" LED screen with a resolution of 1,024 x 768 capacitive touch screen , the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys is the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs.
The MaxiSYS Pro includes the J-2534 reprogramming box and special MaxiSYS Pro software needed for shops and technicians who demand a comprehensive diagnostic system capable of completing even the most complicated and demanding tasks. The MaxiSYS Pro comes with all of necessary adaptors for 1996 & newer vehicles, software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles (J-2534 manufacturer updates sold separately) and cables needed to get the job done, as well as one year of FREE updates.
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Features:
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 9.7" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 70 meters working range
6. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
7. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
9. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
10. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc
11. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
12. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 7.5 hours of continuous operation
13. Equip with J2534 ECU Programming Device for replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU),
programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues
Comparison between Autel Diagnostic System:
|Product||Autel MaxiCom MK908P||Autel MaxiSYS Elite||Autel MaxiSYS MS908P||Autel MaxiSYS MS908|
|CPU||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor||NVIDIA Tegra 4-PaLUS-1 Quad-core Processor 1.8||Samsung Exynos Quad-core Processor 1.4 GHz||Samsung Exynos Quad-core Processor 1.4 GHz|
|IOS||AndroidTM 4.4.2 KitKat||Android 4.4.4 Kitkat||Android 4.0 ICS||Android 4.0 ICS|
|Touch Screen||10.1M 1920x1200 Retina LCD||9.7" 2048x1536 Retina LCD||9.7" 1024x768 LED Capacitive||9.7" 1024x768 LED Capacitive|
|Wi-Fi||2.4 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|Internal Battery||15000 mAh 3.8V Lithium-polymer Battery||15400 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery|
|Weight (Display)||3.26 lb. (1.48kg)||3.5 lb. (1.59 kg)||3.121b. (1.42 kg)||3.12 lb. (1.42 kg)|
|Camera (Rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic Interface|
|Inspection Camera (Add-on)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto VIN Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maxifix Cloud Based||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ECU Flash Programming||✓||✓||✓||Optional w/MaxiFlash Kit|
|1996-2001 Connector Kit||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Diagnostic coverage||Passenger Vehicle &|
Light Duty Truck
|Passenger Vehicle &|
Light Duty Truck
|Passenger Vehicle &|
Light Duty Truck
|Passenger Vehicle &|
Light Duty Truck
MaxiSys Pro 908P Functions:
1. Professional in ALL Systems' Diagnoses
1). Retrieve and ECU display information of tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2). Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
5). Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
6). DTC & FFD
When this function is selected, the screen displays a list of Stored Codes and Pending Codes. When the Freeze Frame data of certain DTCs are available for viewing, a snowflake button will display on the right side of the DTC item.The Erase Codes function can be applied by tapping the functional button at the lower bottom of the screen.
7). Stored Codes
Stored codes are the current emission related DTCs from the ECM of the vehicle. OBDII/EOBD Codes have a priority according to their emission severity, with higher priority codes overwriting lower priority codes. The priority of the code determines the illumination of the MIL and the codeserase procedure. Manufacturers rank codesdifferently, so expect to seedifferences between makes.
8). Pending Codes
These are codes whose setting conditions were met during the last drive cycle, but need to be met on two or more consecutive drive cycles before the DTC actually sets. The intended use of this service is to assist the service technician after a vehicle repair and after clearing diagnostic information, by reporting test results after a single driving cycle.
a) If a test failed during the driving cycle, the DTC associated with that test is reported.If the pending fault does not occur again within 40 to 80 warm-up cycles, the fault is automatically cleared from memory.
b) Test results reported by this service do not necessarily indicate afaulty component or system. If test results indicate another failure after additional driving, then a DTC is set to indicate a faulty component or system, and the MIL is illuminated.
9). Freeze Frame
In most cases the stored frame is the last DTC thatoccurred.Certain DTCs, those that have a greater impact on vehicle emission, have a higher priority. In these cases, the highest priority DTC is the one for which the freeze frame records are retained. Freeze frame data includes a "snapshot" of critical parameter values at the time the DTC is set.
10). Erase Codes
This option is used to clear all emission related diagnostic data such as,DTCs,freeze frame data and manufacturer specific enhanced data from the vehicle's ECM, and resets the I/M Readiness Monitor Status for allvehicle monitors to Not Ready or Not Complete status. A confirmation screen displays when the clear codes option is selected toprevent accidental loss of data. Select Yes on the confirmation screen to continue, or No to exit.
11). I/M Readiness
This function is used to check the readiness of the monitoring system. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emissions program. Selecting I/M Readiness opens a submenu with two choices:
Since DTCs Cleared–displays the status of monitors since the last timethe DTCs are erased.
This Driving Cycle–displays the status of monitors since the beginningof the current drive cycle.
12). Live Data
This function displays the real time PID data from ECU. Displayed data includes analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and systemstatus information broadcast on the vehicle data stream.
13). O2 Sensor Monitor
This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. The O2 Sensor Monitor test function is not supported by vehicles whichcommunicate using a controller area network (CAN). For O2 Sensor Monitor tests results of CAN-equipped vehicles, refer to On-Board Monitor
14). On-Board Monitor
This option allows you to view the results of On-Board Monitor tests. The tests are useful after servicing or after erasing a vehicle’s control module memory.
15). Component Test
This service enables bi-directional control of the ECM so that the diagnostictool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems. This function is useful in determining how well the ECM responds to a command.
16). Vehicle Information
The option displays the vehicleidentification number (VIN), the calibrationidentification, and the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
17). Vehicle Status
This item is used to check the current condition of the vehicle, including communication protocols of OBD II modules, retrieved codes amount, status of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), and other additional information may be displayed.
The Service section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands.By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct valuesor data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service
TPMS Programming Service
SAS Calibration Service
DPF Regeneration Service
This section describes the main functions for vehicle service:
1). Oil Reset Service
This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
2). Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service
This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset proceduresafter tire sensors are replaced.
3). Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service
This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively.The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
4). ABS/SRS Services
This function allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information, etc.
5). Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service
This service function allow you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
6). DPF Regeneration Service
The Diesel Particulate Filter service function performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.?
2. Complete Special Functions
With the on-screen instructions, the MaxiSys system guides you to various service operations like Oil Reset, TPMS Programming, EPB Service, ABS/SRS Services, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Anti-theft matching, reset procedures and turn off service lights.
You will experience the extreme ease of vehicle fixes and repairs by using diagnostic scanner MS908P.
3. ECU Coding & Programming and Multiple Special Services of Scan Tool
Through the combination of MS908P and J2534 box, you can achieve multiple repair purposes with the all-in-one diagnostic scanner.
ECU Coding & Programming
The diagnostic tool can reflash the vehicle control modules, to update the in-car computer software and reprogram adaptive data for certain components, fixing issues of drivability, fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes and durability of mechanical parts.
Coding: reprograms adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts;
Reprogramming: downloads newest software version from the online server database and reprograms it to the ECU.
For BMW and For Benz J2534 Programming
When MS908P works with J2534 ECU programming device using the updated OEM software:
The diagnostic scanner can replace the existing software in the ECU, program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues for over 80 vehicle makes, even for BMW and for Mercedes-Benz, well solving the problems that other diagnostic tools can't reach.
4. Powerful Hardware Condition
The 9.7-inch super multi-touch screen, protected by the strong rubber housing, is convenient for you to read very clear information on one interface with ultra-fast reaction via Wi-Fi. No need to worry about the battery because it can continuously work for 8 hours.
5. Deeper Diagnoses with Extension Tools
MaxiSys MS908P works in combination with the diagnostic tools to your greatest advantage:
MaxiScope MP408, a PC based automotive oscilloscope, giving you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits;
MaxiVideo MV105/108, digital inspection cameras, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight.
6. Remote & Instant Support
Have you hit a bottleneck of vehicle diagnoses? Don't worry. MS908P helps you with solutions:
Data Logging to send help requests and to get direct services with the scan tool;
FAQ Database to get references for questions asked and answered with this scanner;
Training Channels to play videos about product usage and vehicle diagnoses stored in the diagnostic tool.
7. Multiple Additional Functions of this Diagnostic Scanner
1). MaxiFix: A platform based on the cloud-based MaxiFix, which enables users to network with other professional technicians and access a huge database of repair, diagnostic tips and procedures
2). Shop Manager: One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operation to keep all data files, customer information and vehicle records, convenient for related information search and helpful for time-saving.
3). Data Logging: Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
4). Notification Center: Receive the regular on-line messages from the server for system update notification or other service information. Never miss news or updates
5). Data Manager: Convenient data management system for managing internal program application and reviewing data. Save needed or might-be needed data for later check or problem summary
6). Update Notification: Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notification via internet.
|1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes|
2. Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding, and even ECU programming
3. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
4. 9.7 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
5. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; Virtual on-screen keyboard· Wi Fi wireless to access your favorite web resources &
automatically update new software
6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8. USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9. Internal Reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
10. The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra-range Bluetooth
|1. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking|
2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
4. Configure live data display options, set alarms, record, and playback data frames with one touch
5. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
7. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
8. Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
9. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
10. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P FAQ
Q1: Can I use it to do gearbox programming of the Toyota MMT and Mitsubishi?
A1: Sorry, it can not.
Q2: Can I connect the MaxiSYS Pro MS908P with my car in other way? Such as the bluetooth. Or I can only connect through the cable?
A1: The device include one Ipad with one diagnostic box. The diagnostic box communicate with the Ipad by bluetooth. But diagnostic box need to connect cars by cable or connector.
Q3: Can I use the AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P to program the ECM module?
A3: Some cars can do. Some cars can not.
Q4: What is the difference between the AUTEL MaxiSys MS908 and the AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P?
A4: AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P can do the programming function, while the MS908 can not.
Q5: Can AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P support Malaysia Proton and Perodua?
A5: Yes,it can
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55 ℃ (14 to 131 ℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )||300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb), MaxiSys GW: 8.655 kg|
(19.08 lb); MaxiSys Pro GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb)
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L lins,|
Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850
PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed,
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART
Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP
2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708,
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Package List:
1 x Main Unit MK908P
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!