Autel Maxisys CV Scanner MS908CV Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Tool With J2534 ECU Programming Tool Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
MS908CV only supports use in South America and North America
Autel Maxisys CV
The MaxiSys CV is built on the powerful MaxiSys 908 platform and provides a comprehensive diagnostic solution for virtually all commercial vehicles as well as machines made in North America, Europe and Asia. Offering advanced features and extreme ease-of-use, MaxiSys CV is the ideal solution for independent repair shops, owner-operators and various sized fleets seeking a single scan tool for all their professional heavy duty needs.
Autel Maxisys MS908CV Features:
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor 2. 9.7” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology 3. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance 4. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight 5. Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources 6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing; 7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation 8. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories 9. The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
1. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking 2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast 3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle makes and machines 4. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding 5. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis 6. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch 7. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components 8. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes 9. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction 10 Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology 11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
5 Reasons To Get Autel MS908CV:
1. DOC / DPF instant replacement reset
This truck scan tool demonstrates a high level of accuracy in establishing and resetting of DOC/DPF. As a result, you can confidently read and clear DOC/DPF data using MS 908 CV. MS908CV doesn’t stop to amaze as it allows you to perform DPF regeneration, configuration, as well as maintenance monitoring.
2. Fuel pressure adaptation accurate reset
If there is any problem with your fuel system then this scan tool device will definitely help you to diagnose as well as reset it. On the other hand, you can be able to reset injector CEOM as well as do O2 sensor calibration on your vehicle. It further allows you to do injection quantity adjustments, De-Aeration of DSI system, calibration of MAF sensor and parameter setting.
3. After treatment maintenance
You will be amazed by the number of after treatment services Autel MaxiSYS MS 908 CV Heavy Duty Scan Tool provides. The services include filtration installation, matter sensor regeneration, SCR system health check and cold soak override. Other functions that you can accurately undertake with MS 908 CV Heavy Duty Scan Tool include calibration of rack sensor and calibration of injector trim.
4. Wireless VCI
If you are looking for a device that can connect wirelessly to your car then MS 908 CV Heavy Duty Scan Tool will exactly do that. In fact, you can be able to take a reading and clear codes in up to 230-meter working range.
5. Record and playback data
It is equipped with the ability to record and playing back data. It implies that you are able to access the data even when you are not near your truck.
Autel Maxisys CV Specification:
1. Operating System: Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich 2. Processor: Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz 3. Memory: 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory 5. Display: 9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution 6. Connectivity: • Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection • WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) • USB: 2.0 • BT v.2.1 + EDR • SD Card (Support up to 32GB) • HDMI 7. Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight 8. Sensors; Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) 9. Audio Input/Output: • Microphone • Dual Speakers • 4-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack 10. Power and Battery: 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply 11. Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V) 12. Power Consumption: 6.5 W 13. Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) 14. Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) 15 Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot 16 Dimensions: 300 mm (11.81") x 220 mm (8.66") x 50 mm (1.97") 17. Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.), GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb.) 18. Protocols: SAE J1939; SAE J1708; Manufacturer customized J1939; Manufacturer customized J1708; KWP; VPW; UDS-CAN; CDL
Autel Maxisys CV Package Content:
1x MaxiSYS MS908 CV Main Unit 1x MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device / VCI 1x Benz -14 adapter 1x Iveco -30 adapter 1x Iveco -38 adapter- 1x Scania / DAF -16 adapter 1x MAN -37 adapter 1x MAN -12 adapter 1x Volvo -8 adapter 1x ISUZU -20 adapter 1x Commins -8 adapter 1x Deutsch -9 adapter 1x Cat -9 adapter 1x Uni -4 adapter 1x Deutshch - 6 adapter 1x Renault -12 adapter 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V) 1x Main Cable 1x USB Cable 1x Mini USB Cable 1x Clipper Cable 1x Cigarette Lighter 1x Light Fuse 6*30mm (2pcs) 2x JW1 2x JW2 2x JW3 2x JW4 2x JW5 2x JW6 2x JW7 2x JW8 2x JW9 2x JW10 1x User Manual 1x Quick Reference Guide 1x Packing List 1x CD 1x Soft Cloth Screen Wipe 1x Carrying Case 1-Year Software Updates 1-Year Warranty
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!