100% Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool Free Update Online Lifetime
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Six Reasons to Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS601:
1. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
2. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
3. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
AUTEL MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS diagnostic & service tool Description:
The MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tool in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service!
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor position and diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacing faulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
1. Checks Remote Keyless Entry-Key FOB for transmissions;
2. Offers visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
3. Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicles directly without further procedures;
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
5. Activates all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
6. Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
7. Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearning charts or internet lookups;
8. Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
9. Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
Fast Access to Accurate OBDII Diagnosis
Autel TS601 is the first one to integrate the TPMS tool with OBDII code reader. Except professional diagnosis to the TPMS, you can also perform the exceptional diagnosis to vehicle engine running conditions and the operating status of the exhaust after-treatment, which is called OBDII diagnosis.
With OBDII diagnostic functions, you can quickly check the vehicle self-inspection condition, accurately locate the fault that caused the Check Engine Light, and easily turn off the check engine light after the maintenance and repair.
Easy and Fast MX-Sensor Programming
The TPMS sensor programming can and will only work with the Autel MX-sensor. There are 4 options available for you to complete MX-sensor programming, and they each have their own advantages and characteristics:
Auto Create applying random ID for the tested vehicle
Manual Create manually input the random ID or the original sensor ID
Copy by OBD read sensor ID with Relearn function, and write it to MX-sensor
Copy by Activation automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to MX-sensor in the case of original sensor is triggered
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Functions:
2. Retrieves TPMS ECU information
3. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
4. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
5. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
6. Performs actuation tests and special functions
8. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
10. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
12. Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
Supported Car Brands
For ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
TS601 vs TS4001 vs TPMS PAD:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specification:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!