Original Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Videoscope with 8.5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection
Support Multiple Language: English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
The MaxiVideo MV400 not only features a 3.5" full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC.
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Features and Functions:
1. Record and play back still images and video clips
2. 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
3. Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
4. Wide camera angle for in images with 640x480 resolution
5. With removable SD cards, save images and videos to take with anywhere
6. On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
7. 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
8. Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
9. Probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") and fits most spark plug holes
10. White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
11. Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
12. View objects as close as 1"
13. 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 5-6 hours of continuous use.
15. Ergonomic and durable tool housing
16. Composite video output jack (RCA)
17. View objects as close as 1"
18. Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery with a battery life of up to 4hrs
19. Can operate the tool while charging the battery
20. One-year limited warranty
Comparation Between Autel MaxiVideo MV400 and MV208 Digital Videoscope:
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Specification:
Recommended use: Indoor
Optimal viewing Distance: 1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head
Image capture: JPG images (640x480) AVI videos (320 x 240)
Screen type display: 3.5" TFT LCD
Display resolution: 320 x 240
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)
Tested battery life: 3-4 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")
Recording medium: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)
Imager head: 5.5mm (0.22")
TV out: NTSC, PAL
Operating temp.: Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C); Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Package including:
1pc x MaxiVideo MV400 tool
1pc x Blow molded Case
1pc x Imager head and cable (8.5mm)
1pc x Accessories- mirror, hook and magnet
1pc x Video-out cable
1pc x AC Charger
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!