100% Original AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Works for Autel MaxiIM IM608/ IM508
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
1. Cannot be used with the XP200
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
3. Can Not be working itself only. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
4. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM (If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508 )
5. Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly.
Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
Autel APB112 Features:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
1pc x AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!