Original Autel MaxiIM IM508 Advanced IMMO & Key Programming Perfect Replacement of AURO OtoSys IM100
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
100% Original Autel MaxiIM IM508 ADVANCED IMMO & Key Programming Perfect Replacement of AURO OtoSys IM100
Top 8 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiIM IM508:
1. Powerful Cortex-A9 processor
2. One Year Free Update online On Autel Official Website
3. Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Original Autel Brand. Perfect Replacement of AURO OtoSys IM100
5. Advanced maintenance services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS and TPMS sensor ID relearn
6. Vehicle Supported: Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
7. Function IMMO+ Diagnose: Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/ advanced maintenance services
8. Autel MaxiIM Series Diagnostic Software is Multi-language (except the immo part which only supports English): English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Italian.
1. Language Supported: English Only
2. Country Limitation: Can Not Be Sold to UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Turkey
MaxiIM IM508 Description:
Autel MaxiIM IM508 is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultraportable immobilizer and key programming device.IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions. IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
Smart Model: for Guided and Automated Key Learning
Expert Model: for Advanced Key Learning
MaxiIM IM508 7 Features:
1. Internal reliable 32GB Memory
2. 7" 1024x600 LCD capacitive touchscreen
3. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
4. Transpronder read/write, EEPROM/ MCU read/write
5. Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
6. Read PIN/CS (all key lost) , key generation, key learning, remote learning
7. Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
Comparison with IM608:
With XP200 Key Programmer, IM508 Key Programmer Tool has all IMMO functions as IM608 except for Benz 3rd Generation IMMO, BMW CAS4 Key Learning and VW/Audi MQB(VDD & JCI) Add Key, IMMO V A4/A5/Q5 2015+ Key Learning availability. With nearly 1/3 of its price, IM508 is a perfect affordable IMMO tool alternative for Autel IM608. IM508 is a professional automotive key programming tool that combines key programming, all car systems diagnosis and advanced service functions.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultraportable immobilizer and key programming device. The Android-based touchscreen tablet features powerful quad-core processor, intuitive design and straight-forward interface. Euipped with the XP200 key programmer, IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions. IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
1. Professional Key Programmer
Autel IM508 is a professional car diagnostic scanner that provides extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system, including: immobilizer system status, key learning, key add, all keys lost, remote control learning, remote control add, chip read and write. It' s a professional solution for car keys and remote controls and prevents your car from being stolen!
Smart Mode– accesses to a function menu where each function is configured as a smart guidesystem.
Expert Mode– accesses to a function menu where each function is separated from each other.
1. Key Learning
2. Key Generation
3. Remote Learning
4. Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
5. IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
6. Backup / Restore IMMO Data
7. IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
8. BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
9. VW / AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost, and More
The IMMO application requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBD II connection. The application retrieves vehicle IMMO information and performs IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
2. XP200 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER
The XP200 is specially designed to read Volkswagen vehicle key chip data, clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP200 can read/write key chip data quickly and accurately.
Key Read / Write
EEPROM / MCU Read / Write
3. OE-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS FOR 80+ VEHICLE MAKES
Autel IM508 Car Scanner can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and etc and show live data of multiple sensors. It is compatible with more than 80 American, Asian and European makes and models.
1. Read / Erase Codes
2. AutoVIN / AutoScan
3. All Systems Diagnostics
4. View Freeze Frame Data
5. View, Record, Playback Live Data
6. Shop and Data Manager Applications
4. Most Commonly Used Reset Services
Oil Rest Service: This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
EPB Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration.
TPMS Service: This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
BMS Service: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF Service: This function is used to manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. Auto Scan Technology
The Autel IM508 professional OBD2 scanner comes with Auto Scan function that performs a comprehensive scanning over all the ECUs in the vehicle to locate systems' faults and retrieve DTCs for efficient diagnosis.
6. Live Data & Review Freeze Frame Data
The IM508 car diagnostic scanner reads codes, show live data of multiple sensors in or graph or text, clears codes. The Review Data section allows you to playback the recorded data frames of live data streams.
7. Remote Technical Support
The Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, which is a simple, fast and secure remote control screen. You can use the application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiIM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software
8. ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS
EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Relearn
7-inch LCD Touchscreen - 32GB Memory - Android Kit Kat - Wi-Fi - Multilingual
Codes & Menus - 5000mAh Li-polymer Battery
If You have XP400 with IM508, you can do more
Autel MaxiIM IM608 VS MaxiIM IM508 VS Auro OtoSys IM600 VS IM100
|Product||Autel IM508||Autel IM608||AuroOtosys IM100||AuroOtosys IM600|
|Smart Mode(Guided and Automated Key Learning Function)||√||√||√||√|
|Expert Mode(Advanced Key Learning)||√||√|
|Auto Detect Make/Model/Year/System||√||√||√||√|
|Read Pin/CS(All Key Lost)||√||√||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption||√||√||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Refresh/Coding||√||√||√||√|
|Backup/Restore IMMO Data||√||√|
|Audi Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017|
|BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and Adaption||√||√||√|
|Mercedes Key Learning||√||√|
|Benz 3rd Generation IMMO Add Key,All Key Lost,Key Learning||√|
|BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaption||√||√|
|BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning||CAS4 Available when Connected to XP400||√|
|VW/Audi MQB(VDO & JCI)Add Key,IMMO V A4/A5/Q5 2015+ Key Learning||√|
|VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat IMMO III/IV/V Add Key,All Key Lost||√||√|
|Key Read/ Write||√||√|
|EEPROM Read/ Write||√||√||√||√|
|MCU Read/ Write||Basic||Advanced||Basic||Advanced|
|ECU Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√|
|MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√|
|IC Card Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√||N/A||√|
|Mercedes Infrared Key Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√||N/A||√|
|Remote Frequency Detect||When Connected to XP400||√||N/A||√|
|Support PC||When Connected to XP400||√|
|All System for Over 80 Markes and Models||N/A||√||√||√|
|AutoVIN/ Auto Scan||√||√|
|Read/ Erase Codes||√||√|
|View, Record, Playback Live Data||√||√|
|View Freeze Frame Data||√||√|
|Shop and Data Manager Application||√||√|
|MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Reprogrammer(Bluetooth/ USB Cable)||N/A||√||N/A||√|
|Advanced Service Functions|
|Oil Serive Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement||√||√||√||√|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||√||√||√||√|
|Battery Registration and Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration||√||√||√||√|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor ID Relearn||√||√||√||√|
|VW/Audi Component Protection||N/A||√|
|Complete Service Functions||N/A||√||N/A||√|
|Built-in Rechargeable Lion Battery||5000 mAh||15000 mAh||5000 mAh||15000 mAh|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 Processor||Cortex A7+A15 Six-Core Processor||Quad-Core Processor||Hexa-Core Processor|
|Camera||N/A||8.0 Megapixel||N/A||8.0 Megapixel|
|Note: XP400 can be pruchased separately|
Some listed functions are manufacture dependent. Constantly update MaxiIM for current vehicle coverage. Update software regularly for most accurate tool features.
Autel IM508 EEPROM Read/Write Supported Types
9S12 Read/Write Supported Types
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM508?
1. Make sure the Display Table is connected to power source with stable access to the Internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
►If you device to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All buttons.
►If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right colum of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause buttons to suspend the updating process. Tap Continue to resume the update and the process will continue from the pause point.
5. When the updating process is completed,the firmware will be installed automatically. The version will replace the older version.
1. 7.0" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor - detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED - indicates battery level & charging or system status.
4. Vehicle Communication LED - flashes green when the Display Tablet is communicating/ linking with the vehicle's system.
The power LED displays green, yellow or red depending on power level and operating state.
* Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is above 90%.
* Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is above 15%.
* Illuminates yellow when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is below 90%.
* Illuminates red when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is below 15%.
5. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
6. Heat Sink
7. Built-in Battery
8. Mini USB OTG Port
9. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card.
10. DB15-Pin Port – connects the main cable.
11. USB Port
12. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
13. Vehicle Key Chip Slot – holds the vehicle key chip.
14. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
15. Status LED Light – indicates the current operating status.
16. Connection Port – connects EEPROM Adaptor and EEPROM Clamp
Integrated MC9S12 Cable.
17. USB Port – provides data communication and power supply.
Vehicle Key Slot
Holds the Vehicle Key to read and write vehicle key information.
Vehicle Key Chip Slot
Holds the Vehicle Key Chip to read and write vehicle key chip information.
Status LED Light
The status LED of the XP200 indicates the operating status of the device.
See Table below for detailed description.
|Power||Solid Green||Powered on and Default Status|
|Flashing Green||Communication Status|
|Solid Red Error Status||Error Status|
Autel MaxiIM IM508 vs. IM608 Comparison Chart:
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Specifications:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.4
Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input / Output: Input: N/A
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp. 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp. -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Supported Automotive Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Package List:
MaxiIM IM508 Tablet
XP200 Key Programmer
USB External Power Adapter
Mini USB Cable
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!