Multi-language Autel MaxiIM IM608 Advanced Diagnose + IMMO & Key Programming & ECU Coding Scanner Same as Auro Otosys IM600 No IP Blocking Problem
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
Original Autel MaxiIM IM608 Advanced Diagnose + IMMO & Key Programming & ECU Coding Scanner
Autel introduces MaxiIM IM608, a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Autel MaxiIM Series Diagnostic Software is Multi-language (except the immo part which only supports English): English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
1. Smart Mode for Guided and Automated Key Learning, Expert Mode for Advanced Key Learning
2. Powerful OE Level Diagnostic Scan Tool and IMMO Features for Higher USA, Asian, European Vehicle Coverage
3. Powerful Combination of Advanced Key Programming/ All System Diagnostics/ Advanced Maintenance Services
4. Professional Key Programming Equipped with XP400 and Maxiflash ECU Programmer for Complete IMMO Coverage
5. Multi-language: English, Spanish, French. For Spanish and French, only for customers in France, Spain and some other European coutries, please contact customer to confirm it.
1. Pass-Through System
In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules.
Programming of modules and components of the vehicle.
2. One Years Free Update Online (After One Year, Update Cost 1000USD Per Year)
3. IMMO Software: English Only
Diagnose Software: English Only
4. No Holden Software Supported.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and the unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM608 provides you with all special functions. It is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted
IM608 is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.?It combines the most advanced key programming and immobilizer experience with advanced automotive diagnostics and service functions, a 10-inch Android-based, touch-screen tablet with the latest in art. Autel MaxiIM IM608, a comprehensive, ideal immobilizer and key programming tool for automobile technicians and locksmiths
MaxiIM IM608 Features:
The IM608 is an Autel scan tool with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Expert mode for advanced key learning
2. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
3. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
4. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
7. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
8. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
9. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
10. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
11. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
12. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
13. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
14. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
15. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
16. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
1. Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
2. Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
3. Actuation/Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
4. Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/Modulesnsors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
5. Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be "coded" (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
6. Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
7. Flashing/ Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU's online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
Advanced Immo & Key Programming
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc.
The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions:
1. Expert Mode – for Advanced Key Learning - select a specific function.
2. Smart Mode – for Guided and Automated Key Learning - step by step through a series of functions.
1). Key Generation
2). Key Programming
3). Command Introduction
4). PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
5). Backup / Repair IMMO Data
6). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
7). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
8). BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
9). BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
10). BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
11). VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
XP400 Key Switch & Chip Programmer
1. PC Supported
2. ECU Read / Write
3. Key Reading / Writing
4. IC Card Reading / Writing
5. Finding the Control Frequency
6. MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
7. MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
8. Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
Key Programming Functions
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1. IC Card Induction Area
2. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
3. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
4. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
5. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
6. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
7. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11.
9. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
10. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
11. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
12. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
OE-Level Diagnostic Function of More than 80 Vehicles In Advanced Level
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle via the OtoFlash (VCI) to perform extensive diagnostic and service functions.
1. All System Diagnostics
2. Auto Search / VIN Finding
3. Viewing the Live Data Stream
4. Reading / Deleting Error Code
5. View Records of Failure History
6. Store and Data Management Applications
7. MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
Advanced Service Functions
1. ECU Coding
2. All Special Functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Re-Programming etc.
3. 10.1-inch LCD Touch Screen-64GB Memory-Android Kit Floor-TURKISH LANGUAGE Support-15000mAh Li-polymer Battery-8.0 Megapixel Camera - Wi-Fi - Bluetooth.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Features:
1. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
2. Support IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models.
3. Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
4. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
5. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
6. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
7. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
8. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
9. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time.
10. Quick access for more than 12 common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
11. Equipped with XP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 vs IM508:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Customers Feedbacks:
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit Overviews
1. 10.1-inch LCD Capacitve Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor-detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED-indicates battery level & charging or system status.
5. Collapsible Stand-extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet
6. Built-in Battery
8. Camera Lens
9. Camera Flash
10. DC Power Supply Input Port
11. Headphone Jack
12. USB Port
13. HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
14. USB Port
15. Mini USB Port
16. Lock/Power Button-turns the device on & off with long press,or locks the screen with short press.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery|
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Protocol||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4, K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,CAN ISO11898, Highspeed,|
Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0,TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Package List:
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!