2022 New Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Multi-language Automotive Full Systems Diagnostic Tool
Please contact WhatsApp: +1 850 888 8336
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite diagnostics tablet is designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Highlights:
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Global Version, No Blocking Problem
3. Multi-Language Supported: English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
4. Extensive Vehicle Coverage: OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
7. Interactive Data Logging sessions: Enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
8. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
9. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
10. OE-Level Topology Module Tree, helping you veiwing the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
1. Intelligent Full System Diagnostics, Active Test
* Intelligent All Systems Diagnostics:
Intelligent Diagnostics is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and latest code-specific data, DTC analysis, repair assist, repair tips, and relevant repair cases. It has been drawn from real world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals. It can scan all system diagnosis on all available systems including but not limited to Engine, TPMS, Transmission, EPB, CGM, SRS, A/C, BMS and so on.
* Bi-Directional Active Test:
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite supports bi-directional or active tests on systems and sub-systems, components and so on. For example, it can do bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on Motor Pump to test the integrity of the system, on fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof and so on to test its functionality.
2. Advanced ECU Programming ECU Coding
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable (For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/ BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
Note: ECU Programming only for BMW/ Mercedes Benz Vehicles
3. Revolutionary Topology Module Mapping
Autel OBD2 scanner MaxiSys M909 has Topology Module Mapping design to give you the distinctive diagnostic results:
1) Displays the entire system through the Topology Map to glance all the modules with faults, which is easy to locate faults and causes.
2) Color-coded topology displays all system status in one page
3) View structure of communication between modules
4) Makes Supported: BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota-Lexus, Jaguar L-and Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
NOTE: Please be noted that Topology is not universal to all the above vehicle brand models, please send your VIN to us before you place order.
4. Special Service Functions:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite. Now you can easily do functions like:
Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
TPMS: Battery registration and reset
Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
A/F Reset: Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters
Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
BMS: Battery registration and reset
With Advanced MaxiFlash VCI;
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
1) Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/ J2534/ RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
2) Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B.
3) Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, LandRover/ Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
NOTE: The CAN FD/DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN FD protocol is mostly applicable for GM produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, L-and Rover/Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Function, a Truly Practical Function for Car Workshops:
Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Comparison: Autel Maxisys Unlta vs Ultra Lite vs MS919 vs MS909
What Are The Difference Between Maxisys Ultra and Maxisys Ultra Lite:
1. The Similarity
1). Both Maxisys Ultra and Maxisys Ultra Lite are Global Version, No Blocking Probelm
2). Both of Them Comes With 1 Year Free Update Online. After 1 Year, Update Cost about 1099USD/ Year
3). Support Fully Same Functions including J2534 ECU Online Programming, Special Service Functions, Active Test, Guided Funtions, etc.
2. The Differences:
1). With Different VCI:
* Maxisys Ultra Comes with MaxiFlash VCMI 5 in 1 Which can Support VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
* Maxisys Ultra Lite Comes with MaxiFlash VCI, So It Can Not Support OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
2). With Different Language Option:
* Maxisys Ultra Support English Only. Can Not Change to Other Languages
* Maxisys Ultra Lite Support Multi-Language Which Covers English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
3). Maxisys Ultra Lite Can Not Support Maxi Data APP But Maxisys Ultra Can
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Specification:
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
Memory: 4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
Display: 12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
Connectivity: •WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO),BT v.2.1 + EDR,GPS
USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device),HDMI 2.0,SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Camera: Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 5 Megapixel
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: •Microphone,Dual Speakers,3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 366.5 mm (14.43") x 280.9 mm (11.06") x 34 mm (1.34")
Weight: 2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20),
TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS),
Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock , BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
1pc x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Main Unit
1pc x MaxiFlash VCI
1pc x Docking Station
1pc x Main Cable V2.0
1pc x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1pc x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
1pc x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
2pcs x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
1pc x Clamp Cable
1pc x USB to Enthernet Adapter
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Carrying Case
When you order from autel-store.com/, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!